PA 196 Compliance
In order to comply with the reporting requirements imposed on community colleges by Public Act No. 196 of 2014, North Central Michigan College provides the following links for your information.
- General Fund Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2014-15
- Activities Classification Structure (ACS)
- Fiscal Year 2014-15 Revenue and Expenditure Budgets and Fiscal Year 2015-16 Revenue and Expenditure Projections
- Debt Service Obligations
- Estimated Costs of Affordable Care Act Compliance
The college estimates that the costs to pay for the required taxes and fees resulting from the federal Health Care Reform Acts of 2010, Public Laws 111-148 and 111-152 will not have a material impact on the budget. At this time, we anticipate that no additional participants will be required to be covered under our employee health insurance plan.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement with North Central Association of Faculty & Professional Staff
- Health Care Benefits Plan Summaries
- June 30, 2012 Audited Financial Statement
- June 30, 3013 Audited Financial Statement
- Best Practices Resolution
- Use and Finance Bi-Annual Reporting Form