Corporate & Community Education
Welcome to the Corporate & Community Education website.
Corporate and Community Education provides quick, job-specific training to thousands of area employees and job seekers, as well as serving the personal and professional development needs of the larger community.
For the past 27 years, we have brought classes to the workplace, created industry-specific curricula and scheduled classes around workers’ shifts. We have also helped businesses find funding to pay for this training. We also provide community education, giving local participants options to explore and expand their skills and interests. Over the years, we have expanded the services we offer to reach all ages and career sectors.
North Central's Corporate and Community Education department offers the services that matter to area businesses:
- Customized training – on demand, on location, on topic
- Technological instruction – Blueprint reading, CAD, ISO 9000, SPC, electronics, Lean Series
- Computer training – MS Office, webpage design, desktop publishing, e-commerce
- Health care and safety training
- Funding assistance – securing state and federal grants to pay for training
To serve the needs of the larger community, CCE also provides:
- Community education – short courses in topics of professional and personal interest
- Online courses – six-week, instructor-facilitated workshops on hundreds of topics
- Employment services - connecting job seekers with business opportunities
- Career development programs for adults and youth
- Youth success programs – helping teens return to school, graduate and enter the work world
- Continuing education units for professionals needing specific documented training hours
Please explore our current programs via our website and let us know if there are additional programs you would like us to offer to meet your professional and personal development needs. We look forward to working and growing with you over the years to come.