Work Force Training
providing quick, job-specific training to thousands of area employees and job seekers
CCE offers customized job skills training for companies with programs tailored to meet specific individual and industry needs. CCE training provides:
Skills to match high-demand fields
Training on current technology and equipment
Hands-on experience-based learning
Convenient schedule and location
Certificate of Completion and CEUs recognized by industries
Please call 231-348-6613 to arrange customized staff training at your location.
ERGONOMIC SAFETY TRAINING
CCE’s Ergonomic Safety Training is designed to prevent injuries among workers in long-term health care, hospitals and accommodations. This year, CCE received MIOSHA funds to offer free ergonomic safety training to workers in these occupations. Physical therapist and safety instructor Damon Whitfield brings materials, instruction and practical tips to hospital, hotel and long-term care workers across the region.
Eligible businesses are invited to call CCE at 231-348-6613 to schedule free ergonomic training at their location.
Programs Tailored to Industry-specific Skills
Conflict Prevention and Resolution
Effective Communications in a Culturally Diverse Workplace
Ergonomic Safety in the Workplace
Excellent Customer Service
Leading through Change
Project and Time Management
- Blueprint Reading – Introductory to Advanced
- CNC -- Overview, Basics, CNC Equipment and Tools, Lathe, Mill, Programming, Advanced
- EXCEL for Manufacturing - Computerized Project Management, Planning and Scheduling, Production Records, Inventory Tracking, and more
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT)
- Inventory Control
- Lean Manufacturing – Overview, Operations, Supervisors Application, Lean Thinking
- Root Cause Analysis
- Shop Math
- Six Sigma
- Statistics and Capabilities Analysis
- TQM Business Management
- EXCEL for Hospitality
- Food Service – Enhancing safety, efficiency, and satisfaction
- Hotel and Resort Management: Improving Process and Profitability – Front Desk, Room Care, Food Service
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- CPR for Healthcare
Corporate & Community Education offers training customized to the business interests, targeted to the skills needed and at the location and schedule required by the companies. CCE also assist businesses in applying for funds to cover training costs.
For more information about corporate training, please call the CCE offices at (231) 348-6613 or (231) 348-6705.