From board meetings or focus groups to wedding receptions and charity events, our conference rooms can comfortably accommodate your group.
North Central’s Petoskey campus.
CR3 and 4, with a view of the beautiful campus grounds and Jack Harris Garden, can accommodate groups from 35 to 250 people.
Student & Community Resource Center (SCRC)
The Gymnasium is located in the Student and Community Resource Center on North Central’s Petoskey campus. Completed in 2001, this 71,000 square foot facility has physical education and recreation facilities, an expanded college bookstore, and the College’s Learning Support Services. This facility can hold 1,500 theatre style, or 750 café style, or 50 large trade show booths.
The gymnasium offers:
- Sound system that handles a variety of corded and cordless microphones.
- Stage and stage lighting, light control board
- Audio control board
- Large screen and projector
Types of functions:
- Trade shows (boat show, homebuilders, gift show, cooking show)
- Sports camps
All meeting rooms and facilities have:
- Lobby areas providing extra space for registration and networking
- Convenient access to campus bookstore, campus cafeteria and vending machines for snacks and drinks.
- Free well-lit parking with ample handicap spaces
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Free event consultation, set-up and tear-down
- Each room features built-in audio/visual and Internet capabilities.
The College prohibits the use of tobacco products by employees, students and visitors on the Petoskey campus except inside individual automobiles. The prohibition applies to all buildings and facilities, and all outdoor locations owned or controlled by the College. For purposes of this policy, tobacco is defined as any tobacco product that is smoked, chewed or consumed in any other fashion. Also included in this policy are electronic, nicotine-containing devices commonly referred to as “e-cigarettes.”
|NCMC Room Rental Rates|
|Room||Hourly Rate||Hourly Non Profit||Daily Rate||Daily Non Profit|
|Conf 3 & 4||$150||$105||$550||$385|
|Note: Non Profit rate eligible customers are defined as 501C3 organizations and government agencies.|