LOOK OUT FOR THE COOKOUT on Sunday, September 14 from noon to 3 p.m. on the Petoskey campus.
- Enjoy a picnic-style lunch of BBQ chicken, hot dogs, corn on the cob, cole slaw and baked beans.
- Groove to golden oldies and nostalgic music with DJ Johnnie Walker, J2xTrubL.
- Games, a bounce house and other entertainment will be available for children.
- Support our silent auction and bake sale.
- Tour the Open House booths and enter to win an iPad.
All proceeds go to the NCMC Foundation Scholarship Fund.
Tickets are available on the Petoskey campus in Student Services or the fitness center, the Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce and Oleson’s. Ticket prices are $8 per person. Children five and under eat free.
At the Cookout Open House, prospective students and the community can:
- Explore academic programs like allied health, eldercare, nursing, early childhood education, general education/transfer and more;
- Get questions answered about admissions, financial aid and degree planning;
- Check out the Residence Hall, the Fab Lab and the new Health Education and Science Center;
- Learn more about our library services. Story time for children ages 3 to 10 will be by the Turtle statue at 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.;
- Enjoy sports activities like ping pong and basketball in the gym (for middle and high school students);
Participants in Open House activities are eligible to win an iPad. Pick up your game card at the ticket table in the Student and Community Resource Center (one card per family). Participants in more than 12 activity/information areas can enter to win a new iPad. One family member must be 18 years or older.
For more information about the Cookout, call the NCMC Foundation at 231-439-6218. For more information about the Open House, call Wendy Fought at 231-439-6349 or email@example.com.
The 17th annual North Central Michigan College Cookout wishes to thank the following sponsors:
Children’s Area Sponsor
Friends of the Cookout