Apply for Housing
Did you know you can fill out the Campus Housing Application anytime?
Doing so is as easy as following the 5 steps below:
- Log into the NC Portal from any computer.
- From the NC Portal, click on the blue 'Campus Housing App' button to access the residence hall application.
- Read page 1 and complete page 2.
- Follow the instructions on page 3 by sending in $100 for housing Application fee. This fee is non-refundable. Upon move-in it will become your residence hall damage deposit which will then be considered refundable depending on your adherence to standard checkout procedures.
- Once your housing Application fee is received, watch your North Central myMail (student email - access from NC Portal) for your next steps.