For more information, questions, or to schedule a tour, contact
Director of Campus Housing
Phone: (231) 439-6443
Did you know you can fill out the Campus Housing Application anytime?
Doing so is as easy as following the 5 steps below:
- Log in to the Student and Community Portal from any computer.
- From the Student Quick Links drop down, select Campus Housing App.
- Read page 1 and complete page 2.
- Follow the instructions on page 3 by sending in $100 for housing Application fee. This fee is non-refundable. Upon move-in it will become your residence hall damage deposit which will then be considered refundable pending you adhere to standard checkout procedures.
- Once your housing Application fee is received, watch your North Central myMail (student email - access from Student and Community Portal) for your next steps.