North Central Site Search:

North Central - Records & Registrar

Program of Study Change

Students who wish to change their declared major must complete a change of program form.  The form may be completed in the Student Services office on the main campus, or at any of the satellite offices.

Once the major change form has been completed, your request will be processed within five working days.  All students who request to have their major changed will automatically have their advisor changed to the department appropriate advisor.