“ When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.”~Enrique Jardiel Poncela
North Central Writing Center
THE WRITING CENTER is open on a walk-in basis from
- Mondays 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Tuesdays 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm (new!)
- Wednesdays 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Thursdays 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Fridays closed
The Writing Center is located in room 125 of the AD/CL building.
Key services include:
- Idea selection and development
- Research guidance
- Assistance with paper flow and organization
- Coaching in grammar and punctuation
- Support in learning APA formatting
- Online support for students who have already discussed their papers with our staff.
For more information, please call Ann Chatterson in the Writing Center at 231-439-6345, or email email@example.com.
Writing assignments are also accepted by email. To do so, please click on the link below, fill out the submission form, and upload your document. It is important to include a suggested appointment time so we have a rough idea of when to expect your call.
Email submissions are discussed during regular Writing Center hours, or by appointment. To submit your writing online, please click below: