“ When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.”~Enrique Jardiel Poncela
1. On Campus: Stop by room 125 AD/CL of the Petoskey campus for a walk-in appointment or to schedule a session for a later time.
2. Remotely: Meet with a writing consultant using our new, easy-to-use
Zoom meeting software or over the phone with GoogleDocs.
(We’ll step you through the technology.)
- Mondays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. (new)
- Wednesdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Essays, Reports, Speeches, Letters, Discussion Board Posts, Resumes, Scripts, Proposals, Etc.
- Idea selection and development
- Flow and organization
- Grammar and punctuation
- APA and MLA formatting