“ When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.”~Enrique Jardiel Poncela
North Central Writing Center
THE WRITING CENTER is open on a walk-in basis from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, or by appointment on Fridays. The Writing Center is located in room 125 of the AD/CL building. Key services include:
- Idea selection and development
- Research guidance
- Assistance with paper flow and organization
- Coaching in grammar and punctuation
- Support in learning APA formatting
- Online support for students who have already discussed their papers with our staff.
For more information, please call Ann Chatterson in the Writing Center at 231-439-6345, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writing assignments are also accepted by email. To do so, please click on the link below, fill out the submission form, and upload your document. It is important to include a suggested appointment time so we have a rough idea of when to expect your call.
Email submissions are discussed during regular Writing Center hours, or by appointment. To submit your writing online, please click below: