“ When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.”~Enrique Jardiel Poncela
The North Central Writing Center
On Campus or Remotely -- Free help for NCMC writers no matter where they are in their process…
Two ways to meet with a consultant:
1. On Campus: Stop by room 125 AD/CL of the Petoskey campus for a walk-in appointment or to schedule a session
for a later time.
2. Remotely: Meet with a writing consultant using our new, easy-to-use Zoom meeting software or over the phone
with GoogleDocs. (We’ll step you through the technology.)
· Mondays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
· Tuesdays 10:00 am - 9:00 pm (new)
· Wednesdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
· Thursdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We can provide assistance with…
· Essays, Reports, Speeches, Letters, Discussion Board Posts, Resumes, Scripts, Proposals, Etc.
· Idea selection and development
· Flow and organization
· Grammar and punctuation
· APA and MLA formatting
To book an appointment, either stop by, call, or visit http://ncmcwritingcenter.simplybook.me/
For more information, please call Ann Chatterson, Lead Tutor in the Writing Center at 231-439-6345, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon!
Your Writing Center Staff:
Bethany, Molly, Richard, and Ann