Nursing and Allied Health Info Sessions
North Central Michigan College’s nursing and allied health faculty will hold monthly information sessions on Thursdays at 4 p.m. to explain the process for admission into the college’s highly competitive nursing and allied health career programs.
The sessions will be in Room 347 of the College’s Health Education and Science Center on the Petoskey campus unless otherwise noted.
The sessions will be held on:
- Thursday, August 2, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, September 20, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m., Straits Area Education Center
- Thursday, October 25, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Gaylord Center
- Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Thursday, March 14, 2019
Anyone planning to apply for admission into the nursing or allied health programs is strongly encouraged to attend one of these informational sessions.