Returning to Campus
what to expect at north central this fall
- To access AD/CL Classrooms 018A-D (Art Rooms), 027, 032, 036, 041, 044, 122, 123, 124, use the west building entrances.
- To access the AD/CL Classrooms 057, 070 140, 143, 144, and 150, use the east building entrances.
- The middle entrances will be inaccessible during construction. Please click here for a complete Return to Campus Plan.
It’s been a while since we’ve been together on campus, but we’ve been preparing all summer for a safe return to face-to-face (F2F) learning. Not surprisingly, the Fall semester at North Central will look a little different, but we are committed to providing you with the same exceptional education and personalized attention that you’ve come to expect from us. With the proper safeguards — and a little flexibility — we are ready to welcome students back to campus on September 8. Here’s our safety blueprint.
- The fall semester begins on September 8.
- Student Services is currently taking appointments for advising. Walk-in advising will be available starting August 24 from 1 – 5 p.m. each day through September 11. During this same time morning virtual appointments can be made from 8:00 a.m. – noon.
- The Fall semester class schedule has options for all different comfort levels: Face-to-face (F2F), hybrid (F2F and online) and entirely online classes. A plan to flex courses between delivery modes where necessary for public health or curricular demands will allow us to move seamlessly between formats if it is necessary for the safety of our students, faculty and staff.
- Please consider your surroundings and maintain a 6 ft. minimum social distance from others whenever possible.
- Masks must be worn indoors.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, disposable wipes and sprays have been placed throughout campus.
- Frequent and comprehensive sanitation and disinfecting in all common areas, classrooms and residence hall are being performed.
- The Iron Horse Café will be open for Residence Hall students and operating according to social distancing guidelines and safety needs.
- The Residence Hall will be open with a single student per designated living space and safety guidelines in place.