Welcome to the Corporate & Community Education website.
Corporate and Community Education provides quick, job-specific training to thousands of area employees and job seekers, as well as serve the personal and professional development needs of the larger community.
For the past 20 years, we have brought classes to the workplace, created industry-specific curricula and scheduled classes around workers’ shifts. We have also helped businesses find funding to pay for this training. Over the years, we have expanded the services we offer to reach all ages and career sectors.
To reflect the growth and expansion of our mission, we are now the Corporate and Community Education division of North Central. We will continue to offer the services you rely on:
- Customized training – on demand, on location, on topic
- Technological instruction – Blueprint reading, CAD, ISO 9000, SPC, electronics, Lean Series
- Computer training – MS Office, webpage design, desktop publishing, e-commerce
- Health care and safety training
- Funding assistance – securing state and federal grants to pay for training
- To serve the needs of the larger community, CCE also provides:
- Community education – short courses in topics of professional and personal interest
- Online courses – six-week, instructor-facilitated workshops on hundreds of topics
- Employment services - connecting job seekers with business opportunities
- Career development programs for adults and youth
- Youth Success programs – helping teens return to school, graduate and enter the work world
- Continuing Education Units for professionals needing specific documented training hours
Please explore our current programs via our website and let us know if there are additional programs you would like us to offer to meet your professional and personal development needs.
We look forward to working and growing with you over the years to come.
Jim Tisdel; Director Corporate and Community Education,