FOUNDERS SOCIETY AWARD LUNCHEON – wednsday, may 10, 2017
As part of the 50th anniversary celebration in 2008, the Board of Trustees created the Founds Society Award. In the spirit of our founders, the award honors an individual or organization that has made a significant impact on the growth and development of the College and has demonstrated an extraordinary level of commitment to North Central Michigan College.
- The recipient demonstrates significant volunteer support and leadership for the College.
- The recipient shows foresight and vision in the advancement of the College and its students.
- The recipient inspires others by work or example to seek leadership within the College.
- The recipient has demonstrated financial support for the College.
Nominations will be solicited through and received by the NCMC Foundation. Final selection will be made by a committee. Nomination process begins in April, with the selection of the honorees in August. Award festivities are schedule for mid-October. The Foundation will, however, work with the honorees to accommodate their schedules.
The recipients will be honored at a luncheon on campus where they will receive their awards. Community and business leadership as well as members of the Founders Society and the College will be invited to participate and attend the luncheon.
- Ann K. Irish
- John C. Linck
- W. Richard Smith
- Jean Beckley
- Keith Lamkin
- Jack Harris
- Dr. Jack Postle
- Robert Blanz
- Joan Kleinstiver
- Marion Kuebler
- Max Bunker
- Ernest H. Mainland
- Petoskey Plastics
- Melissa and Paul Keiswetter
For a nomination form, click here.