Nursing and Allied Health Info Session
North Central Michigan College’s nursing and allied health faculty will hold monthly information sessions on Thursdays at 4 p.m. to explain the process for admission into the college’s highly competitive nursing and allied health career programs.
The sessions will be in Room 347 of the college’s Health Education and Science Center on the Petoskey campus unless otherwise noted. The sessions will be held on:
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 - Petoskey
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 - Straits Area Education Center, Cheboygan
- Thursday, November 3 2016 - University Center at Gaylord, Room U-105
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 - Petoskey
- Thursday, January 19, 2017 - Petoskey
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 - Petoskey
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - Petoskey
Anyone planning to apply for the nursing or allied health programs is strongly encouraged to attend one of these informational sessions. The information on prerequisites will be particularly important for those applying for the fall 2017 nursing and surgical tech program.