FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO PRINT THIS DOCUMENT, CLICK HERE.
checklist timeline for setting up accommodatiaons with learning support services (LSS)
- Contact LSS.
- Pick up folder from LSS or access forms on our website.
- Complete the Intake Information Questionnaire
- Stop by or Call 231-348-6682 to set up a meeting appointment.
- Bring completed Intake Information Questionnaire and documentation of a disability (see documentation requirements in the Guidelines for Disability Services) to your meeting with the Director of LSS.
- In your meeting you will discuss the Intake Information Questionnaire, documentation, and some reasonable accommodations.
- LSS will email copies of your Approved Accommodations letter to your student email and your professors.
- Meet with each of your professors to discuss your needs and accommodations as they apply in each class.
- Check in with LSS regarding any further needs or changes regarding your accommodations.
- Contact the Director of LSS with any concerns regarding the application of your accommodations in your classes.
- Each semester new Accommodation Request Forms must be picked up, signed and returned in order to continue to receive accommodations.