North Central has two off-campus locations: Cheboygan and Gaylord.
Students can take courses at any North Central location.
All students have these services available to them at no charge at each location:
- Personal assistance with registration
- Academic advising to select the right courses and establish a comprehensive degree plan
- Tutoring for any class
- Financial aid applications
- Textbook ordering
- English and math placement testing for students
- Connection to online library, Internet and Microsoft Office XP applications in the College’s computer lab facilities in all locations.
North Central Michigan College in Cheboygan offers general education courses needed to complete an associate or bachelor’s degree. Credits earned will transfer to most four-year institutions.
Classes are offered at Straits Area Education Center, located at 504 Division Street in Cheboygan. Students can take the first two years of classes at North Central in Cheboygan.
North Central offers a new Certificate of Development in Business Development in Cheboygan. All courses for the new certificate will be offered in Cheboygan. This program serves as the foundation toward a certificate in Small Business Management or Entrepreneurship or an associate degree.
The Certificate of Development will prepare the student for entry-level business positions and introduce some of the tools needed to successfully start and manage a business.
For more information, contact Michele Andrews at (231) 597-0322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Central Michigan College offers courses leading to certification, associate, bachelor’s and advanced degrees in Gaylord. The University Center at Gaylord is located at 80 Livingston Boulevard.
Classes are offered during the day and evening. Students can connect with North Central’s online library, the Internet and Microsoft Office applications in the University Center’s Learning Resource Center. Conference rooms and student lounges are available for all students enrolled at North Central.
North Central offers an associate degree in geographic information systems in Gaylord. GIS courses prepare students for future study in the earth sciences, civil engineering, biology or geography and for jobs in government, planning, energy and environment.
North Central in Gaylord also offers an associate of arts degree.
Students can complete the following bachelor’s degrees in Gaylord by taking the first two years of classes at North Central and completing the degree with participating universities at the University Center:
- B.S. – Social Work – Madonna University
- B.A. – Elementary Education – Spring Arbor University
- B.A. – Secondary Education – Spring Arbor University
- B.S. – Criminal Justice – Lake Superior State University
- B.S. – Environmental Management – Lake Superior State University
- B.S. – Geology – Lake Superior State University
- B.S. – Geographic Information Systems – Lake Superior State University
- B.S. – Forensic Chemistry – Lake Superior State University
Medical Office Assistant certification and pre-nursing courses are also offered at the Gaylord campus.
For more information, contact Michele Andrews at (989) 705-3775 or email@example.com.