Per the November 6, 2020, update, the College has revised the Phase 4 restrictions for the SCRC effective November 9, 2020. Please Note: this is the gym and fitness room use only in the SCRC, does not include academic classes.
Beginning Monday, November 9, 2020, the Track and Fitness rooms are open to the public as follows:
- Community use hours are Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Closed for sanitization -- 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Re-open for students, staff, faculty ONLY from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed Weekends
The courts will remain closed full time to the public and all Phase 4 restrictions will continue to be observed:
- Limited of up to 12 people in fitness rooms.
- Face masks must be worn at all times while indoors on campus
- Everyone must complete self-assessment sign-in log
- Walkers only on the track to maintain social distance
North Central is trying to serve everyone while providing the highest quality of safety and peace of mind for all users.
If you have any concerns or questions feel free to contact: