State Budget & Performance Transparency Reporting
In accordance with the reporting requirements imposed on community colleges by State Budget and Performance Transparency Reporting, North Central Michigan College provides the following links for your information.
- General Fund Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2021-22
- Fiscal Year 2021-22 Revenue and Expenditure Budgets and Fiscal Year 2022-23 Revenue and Expenditure Projections
- Audited Financial Statement June 30, 2021
- Audited Financial Statement June 30, 2020
- Audited Financial Statement June 30, 2019
- Communication With Those Charged With Governance - June 30, 2021
- Communication With Those Charged With Governance - June 30, 2020
- Communication With Those Charged With Governance - June 30, 2019
- Single Audit - June 30, 2021
- Single Audit - June 30, 2020
- Single Audit - June 30, 2019
Debt Service Obligations
Use and Finance Reporting
Local Strategic Value - Best Practices Resolution
Collective Bargaining Agreements
For additional information pertaining to Letters of Agreement (LOAs) or Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) currently in effect, contact North Central's Human Resources department at 231-348-6837.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement with North Central Education Support Professionals -- Custodial/Maintenance/Office
- North Central Association of Faculty & Professional Staff 2019-2023
Health Care Benefit Plans
Estimated Health Care Reform Costs
The college estimates that the costs to pay for the required taxes and fees resulting from the federal Health Care Reform Acts of 2010, Public Laws 111-148 and 111-152 will not have a material impact on the budget. At this time, we anticipate that no additional participants will be required to be covered under our employee health insurance plan.
- Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Summary
- Map of North Central Michigan College District Boundaries
- Michigan Community College Data Inventory Report
North Central Michigan College is a public community college authorized to operate by the State of Michigan Constitution. Should an issue arise that has not been addressed by the College, the State of Michigan, Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's office can be contacted at https://secure.ag.state.mi.us/complaints/consumer.aspx.