Have Questions About North Central?
want to talk?
If you have questions about North Central, or community college questions in general, and want to speak with someone, contact:
Ashley Antonishen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shana Kingma, email@example.com
Corey Lansing, firstname.lastname@example.org
need assistance with accessibility issues?
Contact Emily Bongiovanni in Learning Support Services at 231-348-6817 or email at email@example.com
Looking to explore on your own?
If you have questions about community college life, but you prefer to have assistance quickly and be able to easily find the information that you are looking for on our website, simply click on the link below that describes you the best.
- If you are checking out North Central as a potential student and want to know what matters for college, click on Future Student.
- If you are a current North Central student looking for useful links to information, or to register/apply now, pay for college or find a club, click on Current Students.
- Go to our Community Member page if you are a member of the community and are interested in what's happening at North Central, or are looking for job opportunities.
- If you are a business interested in personalized training, personal or professional development, or assistance in finding funding for your training, go to our Corporate and Community Education page.
- If you would like to learn more about becoming an adjunct instructor, click on Adjunct Faculty.
- And finally, if you are a member of the military, go to our Veterans Resource page!