State Budget & Performance Transparency Reporting
In order to comply with the reporting requirements imposed on community colleges by State Budget & Performace Transparency Reporting, North Central Michigan College provides the following links for your information.
- General Fund Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-20
- Michigan Community College Data Inventory Report
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Revenue and Expenditure Budgets and Fiscal Year 2020-21 Revenue and Expenditure Projections.
- Debt Service Obligations
- Estimated Costs of Affordable Care Act Compliance:
The college estimates that the costs to pay for the required taxes and fees resulting from the federal Health Care Reform Acts of 2010, Public Laws 111-148 and 111-152 will not have a material impact on the budget. At this time, we anticipate that no additional participants will be required to be covered under our employee health insurance plan.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement with North Central Association of Faculty & Professional Staff
- Health Care Benefits Plan Summaries:
- Audited Financial Statement June 30, 2017
- Audited Financial Statement June 30, 2018
- Audited Financial Statement June 30, 2019
- Communication With Those Charged With Governance - June 30, 2017
- Communication With Those Charged With Governance - June 30, 2018
- Communication With Those Charged With Governance - June 30, 2019
- Single Audit - June 30, 2017
- Single Audit - June 30, 2018
- Single Audit - June 30, 2019
- Best Practices Resolution
- Use and Finance Bi-Annual Reporting Form
- Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Summary
- Map of North Central Michigan College District Boundaries
North Central Michigan College is a public community college authorized to operate by the State of Michigan Constitution. Should an issue arise that has not been addressed by the College, the State of Michigan, Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General's office can be contacted at https://secure.ag.state.mi.us/complaints/consumer.aspx