North Central has two off-campus centers: Cheboygan and Gaylord.
Students can take courses at any North Central location. All students have these services available to them at no charge at each location:
- Personal assistance with registration
- Academic advising to select the right courses and establish a comprehensive degree plan
- Tutoring for any class
- Financial aid applications
- Textbook ordering
- English and math placement testing for students
- Connection to online library, Internet and Microsoft Office XP applications in the College’s computer lab facilities in all locations.