checklist timeline for setting up accommodations with learning support services (LSS)
- Contact LSS.
- Access forms on our website or from the folder from LSS.
- Complete the Intake Information Questionnaire.
- Stop by, in person, or call (231) 348-6682 to schedule an appointment.
- Bring completed Intake Information Questionnaire and documentation of a disability (see documentation requirements in the Guidelines for Disability Services) to your meeting with the Director of LSS.
- During the appointment, you will discuss the Intake Information Questionnaire, documentation, and some reasonable accommodations.
- LSS will email copies of your Approved Accommodations letter to your student email and to your instructors.
- Meet with each of your instructors to talk through your needs and accommodations as they apply in each class.
- Check in with LSS regarding any further needs or changes regarding your accommodations.
- Contact the Director of LSS with any concerns regarding the application of your accommodations in your classes.
- *Each semester, new Accommodation Request Forms must be picked up, signed and returned in order to continue to receive accommodations.