Skip to Main Content

How to File a Report

How to File a Title IX Report

PLEASE NOTE: The Report Form is currently being created.

Any employee or student who believes that discrimination has occurred against themselves or another individual is encouraged to report the behavior as soon as possible.

Complaints can be filed using the Title IX Report Form, or by contacting:

Renee DeYoung

Title IX Coordinator



The college strongly encourages anyone who believes they experience a sexual assault (or any other crime) call 911 and file a Title IX report.  

Sexual misconduct which occurs off-campus should be reported to the law enforcement agency for the city, township or county in which the misconduct took place.