At North Central College, you will find top-quality instruction in an area of unmatched natural beauty. Whether you seek a degree or certificate, credits that will transfer, or personal enrichment, the people of North Central are ready to help you take the next step on your path to success.
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Employment: 99 full-time faculty and staff, 135 part-time staff and adjunct faculty employed by North Central
- North Central locations in Petoskey, Cheboygan, Gaylord
- Enrollment (Fall, 2020): 1,748, 38% dual-enrolled students
- Total Financial Aid awarded in 2019-2020: $4,951,566
- Percentage of degree-seeking students receiving aid in 2019-2020: 65%
- Total scholarship amount awarded in 2019-2020: $628,393
- Annual budget (2020-21): $14.9 million
- Revenue: Emmet County Property Taxes (38%), Tuition & Fees (36%), State Appropriations (25%), Other (1%)
- 24 associate degrees and 39 certificates available
- Tuition per contact hour 2020-2021: Emmet County residents: $129.00; Other Michigan residents: $214.00; Out of State: $278.00
- University Center partners: LSSU, SAU, CMU
- North Central students have the assurance of transfer agreements between colleges https://www.ncmich.edu/academics/michigan-transfer-agreement-mta.html
- North Central students have access to many resources, including Learning Support Services, tutoring, the Writing Center, College Store, Library, gymnasium and fitness center, Cafeteria and student clubs and organizations.
- North Central’s Corporate and Community Education division offers non-credit job skills training tailored to meet individual needs.
- North Central’s Luncheon Lectures bring up to six regional and local speakers of interest to the Petoskey campus each semester. Lunch is included.
To learn more about North Central, call (231) 348-6600 or toll free (888) 298-6600.