Skip to content

Grant assistance is available to eligible students.

North Central grants are funds that do not have to be repaid. Grants are awarded based predominantly on demonstrated need and are developed specifically for students who do not yet possess a bachelor's degree.  To apply for grants, you must first complete the FAFSA.

Federal Pell Grants

Federal Pell Grants are awards based on financial need.  Awards are based on enrollment status from full-time to less than half-time, depending on individual eligibility.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants are awards based on financial need.  Priority is given to Pell Grant recipients.  The award amount is determined by the college based on available funds.

Fill out your FAFSA today!

North Central’s college code is 002299

It all starts with the FAFSA...

You must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for federal grant assistance.

Complete the FAFSA
Kristin Hathaway, Director of Financial Aid

Questions about financial aid?

Kristin Hathaway
Director of Financial Aid