ncmc building renovation project on schedule
Classrooms and corridors opened on Tuesday, Sept. 8, the first day of the new fall semester.
There are four renovated classrooms, one of which is a computer lab. Also reopened are existing classrooms that weren’t touched. The AD/CL building is accessible from both east and west ends, leaving the middle closed for construction. No one will be able to pass through the middle of the building until Thanksgiving or sooner, if possible.
- Summer 2020 construction focused on renovation of the hallways and classrooms in order to re-open the AD/CL building for Fall classes.
- Foundation offices are scheduled to reopen October 30-31.
- The Business Office will follow shortly after the Founcation in November.
- First-Stop Shop will open around the holidays.
- Hallway lighting will be completed during the holiday break.
- The addition of the 3,000 square foot student commons and three new classrooms are expected to be completed by next spring.
Building Access Information:
The east and west entrances to the main classroom building will reopen September 8 for the start of the fall semester.
To access administration offices, and Classrooms 018A-D (Art Rooms), 027, 032, 036, 041, 044, 122, 123, 124, use the west building entrances.
To access the IT department, and Classrooms 057, 070 140, 143, 144, and 150, use the east building entrances.
The middle entrances will be inaccessible during construction.
All parking lots used to access the AD/CL building will reopen on September 8.
Others wishing to access the north parking lot #1 or parking lot #7 behind the Tech building are asked to enter and exit using Atkins Road.
Click below to be connected to our flickr AD/CL Building Renovation slide show