Career Development Center
North Central’s Career Development Center is here to support you in choosing the right career path. Conveniently located in Learning Support Services, one-on-one appointments and walk-ins are welcome! Our Career Development specialist is ready to get you on a path to reach your career goals, or simply help you decide what they are. Services include:
- Career guidance for occupational and transfer students
- Career Coach assistance
- Job search tools
- Access to job postings from local employers
- Resume and cover letter writing guidance
Make an appointment with Doug Tippett to learn more and get started oin your career journey today!
Ready to look for jobs or internships?
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Quickly apply to jobs and internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Access our events calendar, plus career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Make an appointment to meet with a career development specialist.
Create an account on North Central's job board via the College Central Network to have access to the latest job opportunities including:
- Student employment
- Co-op, internships
- Part- and full-time jobs
- Professional employment
Employers: interested in posting a job?
NEW! November 5, 2020
Employers, search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free. Our online Employer Services through College Central Network are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/ncmich.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.