Exploration and Research
Career Exploration & Research Tools
- An online marketplace connecting Michigan’s job seekers and employers. Serves as a central hub linking all public and private stakeholders who support Michigan’s workforce.
- Career One Stop - Tools to help seekers, students, businesses and career professionals. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
- Vocational Biographies - The career success stories of 1,001 real people.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - The profiles featured here cover hundreds of occupations and describe what they do, work environment, how to become one, pay and more.
- O*NET Resource Center - Use this site to access the nation's primary source of occupational information including career exploration tools, job analysis questionnaires, employer guides and technical reports.
- Career Assessments offered through North Central
- Virtual Career Network (Healthcare) - Explore over 80 healthcare options; find out what training is needed and assess aptitude and readiness for careers in this field.
Cover Letters and Resumes:
- Contact NCMC Career Services at 231-439-6265.
- Use the resume builder tool in Career Coach.