It is not just a dorm room anymore!
Campus Housing at North Central is designed to meet the demands of today’s college students. Conveniently located just a few minutes from classes, cafeterias, the library, computer labs, and more! NCMC’s student housing amenities include:
- Housing Preferences: shared or single room (additional charge for single)
- Student and Community Resource Center gym and fitness center available free of charge to residents. You must participate in an orientation for the equipment and facilities.
- Cable-ready access in each room
- Community social/study space with televisions
- Game room including ping pong and billiards
- Full access kitchens in both buildings. the kitchens have two microwaves, an oven, and plenty of counter space.
- On-site laundry facilities
- Community computers
- On-site trash and recycling removal
- Pay one bill – no additional bills for electric, water, heat, cable
- Secured main entrance
- 24-hour service desk at the main entrance to report maintenance concerns, ask questions, and pick up certain items
- Live-in undergraduate student leadership staff
- Live-in professional staff member
- Free parking
- Social and educational programming geared to resident needs and requests
Enjoy the unmatched beauty of Petoskey….
North Central’s main campus is located in picturesque Petoskey on Little Traverse Bay, within walking distance to downtown. Petoskey boasts an eclectic selection of shops, boutiques, and restaurants, as well as a seasonal farmers market, street fairs, and festivals.
Winter Sports – Winter Sports Park offers outdoor hockey, ice skating, and sledding in a lovely setting featuring a log warming house. The College is also within 20 miles of three ski resorts – Nub's Nob, Boyne Highlands, and Boyne Mountain. Miles of snowmobile trails can be accessed too, and cross-country skiing is available in a number of places.
The Arts - Enjoy fine art exhibits at Crooked Tree Arts Center as well as concerts, plays, and films in the 260-seat theater. Classes, lessons, and workshops in music, dance, and art are offered throughout the year.