Did you know you can fill out the Campus Housing Application anytime?
Applying for campus housing is as easy as following the 5 steps below:
- Sign in to the NC Portal from any computer.
- From the NC Portal, click on the blue "Campus Housing App" button to access the residence hall application.
- Read page 1 and then complete page 2.
- Follow the instructions on page 3 by sending in $100 for housing Application fee. This fee is non-refundable. Once you move in, it will become your residence hall damage deposit which will then be considered refundable depending on your adherence to standard checkout procedures.
- Once your campus housing Application fee is received, watch your North Central myMail (student email — access from NC Portal) for your next steps.